Council Tax Peterborough
15 results for Council Tax in Peterborough
- Valuation Office 3Rd Floor, Churchgate, New RoadPE1 1TT Peterborough +44 (0) 1733 410700
council tax valuations provide the base valuation data for the collection of around 51 billion of local taxation a year.The work of the VOA encompasses:delivering a range of statutory and non...
... county councils, Community development
... Community development, county councils, lobby
... concert hall, performing arts, Community development, theatre, theater tickets, theater, Theatres,...
... Community development, Safety Consultant, Safety Consultancy, Safety Consultants
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm, or Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm. The Identity and Passport Service is responsible for issuing UK passports and for administering the civil registration process in...
... pools, swimming pools, Swimming Pools Public, Community development
- Registration Of Births,deaths & Marriages The Lawns, 33, Thorpe RoadPE3 6AB Peterborough +44 (0) 1733 566323
... birth certificate, death certificate, register office, marriage certificate, civil registration,...
- Registrar Office 33 Thorpe RoadPE3 6AB Peterborough 01733 864646
... Births Marriages and Deaths, Marriages Deaths, Marriages and Deaths, Births
- Crown Court Probation Offices Crown CourtPE1 1EJ Peterborough 01733 352763
... Local Council, county councils, Community development, lobby
... Community development, Strategic Business Planning
'Ormiston Bushfield Academy OBA has specialist status in Mathematics, Sport and Performing Arts We have a strong focus on making every child matter and this has been recognised through national...
- The National Probation Service Magistrates Court, Bridge StreetPE1 1ED Peterborough 01733 564367
... LOCAL, GOVERNMENT, police services, Police, support services, Police Force
- Centrex 5 Wesleyan RoadPE1 3RW Peterborough 01733 551 678
... Probation Service
We offer lots of services to the children and families who live in Peterborough. Information and advice for those people who are considering adoption or fostering. Adult social services is for anyone ... government services, Jobs, community, Council tax, pest control companies, home pest control, pest...